1. Can I drop in-store?
We are located at 6 St. Agnes Road, Crumlin Village, Dublin 12 and would be delighted to welcome you in our store. We trade 09.00 - 18.00 Monday to Saturday. You can view our location map here. For further information please email email@example.com or call us instore on 00353 (0)1 456 0215.
It is always advisable to ring ahead to ensure the item you require is in stock and available for collection.
2. If I order for collection, how soon can I collect my order?
Collections are available in store from Monday to Saturday from 9.00am-6.00pm excluding Bank Holidays. If you order for a collection it is best to wait until you have received an email from us ensuring your items are in stock and ready for collection. Certain larger items may not be held in stock and may be ordered to the store for collection. Other items may run low in stock in store but still be showing live stock on the website while stock levels are waiting to be replenished.
As soon as you receive confirmation that your order is ready collection can be made at your convenience between the hours of 9.00am-6.00pm Monday to Saturday. We are located in Expert Hardware Crumlin Village, 6 St Agnes Road, Crumlin Village, Dublin 12 (Tel: 00353 (0)1 456 0215).
3. Are other sizes available than what is listed on the website?
From our retail store we can source different sizes of listed products. Simply send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us instore on 01 456 0215 with the details of the product and size you require.
4. Why is there sometimes a difference between prices in-store and online?
There may be a difference in price between an item purchased in-store and on the website. The main reasons for this would be stock holding and delivery. All the online prices are subject to a delivery charge and to offset this may be a little less expensive. This can be achieved by the reduced stock holding involved in having an online shop.
5. Do I have to pay full postage for smaller items?
We can arrange for a more economic postage price for smaller items. If you email email@example.com with the product you are interested in, we can email you back with the exact postage charge. You can then let us know whether you would like to proceed with your order.
Certain smaller items are only charged at €2 postage. This charge does not constitute a delivery with a tracking number but is by standard post.
6. What does postage cost within Ireland?
• Delivery to ireland will cost a maximum of €7.50 for any product weighing up to 30kg.
• If the item fits in a standard envelope and may be sent by standard post (EG: No Junk Mail Signs, Self Adhesive Numbers or Jam Pot Covers etc) the charge is €2
• if the product fits within a standard fastway courier bag (EG: a single pack of Hoover Bags, an Electric Hot Water Bottle, , Wireless Bell etc), the charge is €5. Other single items in solid packaging (EG: most fireside products, hose reels or clothes airers etc) also carry this 5 euro charge
• All other larger products up to 30kg in weight and all other mixes of products or shopping baskets of goods can be delivered nationwide for €7.50
7. Do you deliver oustide of Ireland?
We deliver outside of Ireland , to Britain, across Europe and beyond. The cost of postage depends on the destination and weight of the product. This can be broken down into 5 key areas:
1. The United Kingdom
• Delivery of up to 5kg costs €8
• Delivery of up to 10kg costs €15
• Delivery of up to 20kg max costs €20
• EG: Delivery of a 15kg item to Glasgow costs €20
2. Mainland Europe (Eg: Spain, France, Germany, Belgium etc)
• The first kilogram costs €15
• Each additional kg costs €2
• EG: Delivery of a 5kg item to Paris costs €23 in total
3. The USA
• The first kilogram costs €18
• Each additional item costs €2.50
• EG: Delivery of a 8 kg item to California costs €35.50
4. The Rest of Europe (EG: Romania, Greece, eastern European Countries etc)
• The first Kilogram costs €23
• Each additional kg costs €5
• EG: Delivery of a 3kg item to Bucharest costs €33
5. The Rest of the World
• The first kilogram costs €25
• Each additional kg costs €6
• EG: Delivery of a 2kg item to Perth costs €31
If you are unsure of the postage price either email firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone us on 00353 (0)1 456 0215 and we will price the postage cost for you.
8. How long does delivery take?
This will vary by product and destination. If the product is held in store and is in stock the item will be received within one working day. Larger items which ship direct from manufacturers may take up to 3 working days. Extra large sized objects such as coal bunkers may take up to seven working days in particular at peak demand times of year. if you require a more specific delivery time please contact us on 00353 (0)1 456 0215 and the item you require.
Deliveries outside of Ireland will take longer. The UK will take 3 working days with longer delivery times on larger items.
9. Are bulk discounts available?
Depending on stock availabilty and the nature of the product a bulk discount may be applicable. If you request multiple quantities of one of our products email us at email@example.com or call us on 00353 (0)1 456 0215 for a qoute.
For more information on our products or services, please email us firstname.lastname@example.org or
call 00353 (0)1 456 0215.