Qualplex Flexible Plumbing Tubing
This product is sold in metre lengths, 10 metre rolls or 25 metre coils.
- The Oxygen barrier (EVOH) is encased within the walls of the pipe, protecting the layer from physical or ultraviolet light damage. This protected EVOH layer renders the pipe virtually impervious to gases.
- Pipe and fittings have been developed, tested and approved for central and under floor heating systems, and also for hot and cold potable water service (to ASTM F876/F877 and NSF61 standards).
- Made of GOLD-colored cross-linked polyethylene, Qual-Pex is flexible enough to cable through awkwardly-placed holes under flooring, thread behind partition walls or route through ducts - yet rigid enough to minimize sag - resulting in neat, tidy, professional-looking runs.
- Qual-Pex tubing is available in coils, in 1/2" and 3/4" diameters.
- ASTM F876/F877 approval
- Fittings with full-bore flow - no restriction on flow through the pipe.
- Single-assembly fittings that use the Qual-Pex tubing for the gasket, providing a perfect seal every time.
- Fittings that are removable, reusable and easily and efficiently installed.
- Fittings that easily adapt to other piping materials (copper NPT or sweat).
- A fitting design that compensates for thermal expansion and contractio