Zinsser BIN Primer Sealer
Zinsser B-I-N Primer/Sealer
- The original shellac-based white-pigmented primer-sealer stain-killer.
- Great for use on all interior surfaces & spot priming on exterior surfaces.
- Formulated to seal, prime and block out stains on previously painted or new work.
- Any oil or latex paint can be applied over it.
- Professionals love B-I-N because it dries faster than any other primer.
- It cures as fast as it dries, making it ideal for kitchen cabinet repainting, doors, and trim work.
- Fire damage restoration painters love B-I-N because it seals in the acrid smell of fire, as well as sealing in water, soot, and grease stains that plague such jobs.
- Seals water stains, mildew stains, knots in new wood, nicotine, gasoline, marking pens, etc. .
- B-I-N seals surface pores so you use less finish paint.
- Finish coat has rich uniform appearance, with no "high" and "low" spots.
- Finish resists dirt better and has better scrubbability.
- One coat of B-I-N kills - that is, covers and locks in even the worst stains that bleed through multiple coats of paint.
- With B-I-N, there is no bleed-through into the top coat to ruin the job.
- B-I-N adheres tenaciously to all dense, smooth and slick surfaces such as: dense hardboard, chipboard, glass, Formica® , ceramic tile, PVC & metal pipes, radiators, grillwork, fire doors, and galvanized ductwork.
- No sanding or etching or deglossing agents are needed to get a firm bond.
- B-I-N provides an "anchor" for the top coat so it can't be chipped or scraped off easily.
- Whatever horrible paint or wallcovering may have been used before, you can make a new start with B-I-N.
- One coat will transform the grimmest, darkest colors into a flat white ready for new finish paint or wallcovering.