Mi750 Diamond Blade Fast Universal Cut 300 x 22 mm
Diamond Blade Fast Universal Cut 300 x 22.2 mm
- The Marcrist Mi750 series Diamond blades give a fast and universal cut in a wide variety of materials.
- They are suitable for use in either stationary machines or angle grinders and can be used wet or dry.
- Applications: Building materials Concrete products Granite and Natural stone Iron and Steel.
- Marcrist diamond products comply with every known safety standard worldwide.
- The Titanium coated diamonds provide a self-cooling and self-sharpening cutting edge.
- The patented armoured blade centre provides excellent blade strength, whilst the engineered core is precision engineered, hardened, ground, balanced and tensioned. The blades help to suppress noise for semi-silent operation.
- Each segment is welded not once, but twice.
- The Marcrist 75030022 Mi750 Diamond Blade has the following specifications: Diameter: 300mm. Bore: 22.2mm.